You can find us on Normanby Road beside Eston Baths. The signs you will see are for Inspire2Learn.
There is free parking beside the centre with disabled access clearly marked beside the main gate.
All rooms include: flip chart, writing materials, presentation facilities and IT provision as required. We will discuss your requirements with you when taking your booking and arrange the rooms to your brief to ensure you have a really successful experience. The centre benefits from superb IT provision including high-speed broadband and wireless access if required.
Cafe and refreshments
- You can arrange to have hot and cold drinks on arrival and during comfort breaks
- We provide food to your specification (breakfast buffet, lunchtime buffet, hot lunch, afternoon tea)
- If you have a small group and simply wish people to have refreshments on demand we can also arrange this for you
In Room – available on request
- hot and cold drinks
- ‘spring water’ bottles and glasses
- food to your specification (breakfast buffet, lunchtime buffet, hot lunch, afternoon tea)
- cabaret table settings – spring water, glasses
- note taking materials – paper, pens
- laptops / iPads with wireless access
We offer a client centred service to all, whether your needs are large or small. It is our priority to ensure you have the requirements needed to support the hosting of your event.
We adhere to the Redcar and Cleveland ‘Smoke Free Workplace Policy’. Smoke Free Workplace Policy 2018 (4)
The rooms we have available here at Inspire2Learn are:
*If you require a suite of computer / laptops – up to 24 computers will incur an extra charge of £10 per hour or 25-48 computers will be an etc £20 per hour.
We can set up rooms to suit your individual need – here are some popular arrangements – although we will try to accommodate any request:
If you require any more information please do not hesitate to contact us:
Telephone: 01642 467138